Benton-Franklin Rental Owners Association
1. MONTHLY MEETINGS - Held the 2nd or 3rd Thursday of each month (see newsletter each
month), informative programs, authoritative speakers, questions and answer periods, and a
chance to meet your fellow members in the Association.
2. MONTHLY NEWSLETTER - This publication includes timely articles of general interest
written by authorities in our industry.
3. OFFICE - Centrally located in the Tri-City area, 1920 N. Pittsburgh, Suite C ~ Richland,
WA. Telephone 783-1800. Questions answered. Forms and Commercial material available. Call
or come by and see us. Hours 9-5:30 M-F. 1:30-2:30 lunch hour.
4. SEMINARS - Subjects regarding financial analysis, investments, economics, etc. given by
professionals and offered at nominal cost to you.
5. EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS - Through education and high ethical standards, BROA is
pledged to raise the professional standards and increase the efficiency of residential rental
property operation in the Benton-Franklin area.
6. INFORMATION PANEL - A group of volunteers capable of answering many of your
landlord - tenant questions. Legal consultation available, through panel members, and from
Association retained Counsel.
7. RENTAL FORMS - Available at our office at nominal cost to you to protect your legal
rights: updated as needed.
8. MONITORING - of City Council meetings for issues affecting the rental industry.
9. COMMERCIAL ADVERTISERS - Offering you a selection of services and retail products
at a discount.
10. TWELVE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS - Donating their time and talent to be of service
11. LEGISLATIVE REPRESENTATION - Your interests are served on vital issues by our
State Legislative Lobbyist. The need for representation in the Legislature on laws affecting the
rental industry is a constant concern of our Association.
12. WASHINGTON RENTAL OWNERS ASSOCIATION (WROA) - Our State Association
comprises many local rental property groups in the State of Washington, all united in their goal
of preserving the free enterprise system, and protecting the owner of rental income property.
13. TENANT SCREENING - BROA commercial member(s) who do tenant screening.
14. UNITED VOICE - There is strength in unity. No property owner too small, no owner too
large. An organization that unites the Apartment Industry.